Instead of investigating the NRA, 'Glenn Simpson should be prosecuted for making a false statement to a federal agent,' former NRA board member Cleta Mitchell said. Friday's release of a transcript of Bruce Ohr's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee revealed several new tidbits. It also raised serious concerns that fake claims of collusion pushed by Glenn Simpson and Democratic opposition research shop Fusion GPS prompted the launch of not one, but two federal investigations: the Russia collusion investigation and investigations into the National Rifle Association (NRA). During his day-long testimony last August, Ohr, then an associate deputy attorney general, explained his involvement-or non-involvement, if he is to be believed-in the Russia-collusion investigation. Ohr testified that he knew former MI6 spy and dossier author Christopher Steele for more than a decade and was acquainted with Steele's boss, Fusion GPS head Simpson, for many years. Ohr further explained...
- New Zealand to Broadcast Muslim Call to Prayer Friday as #HeadScarfforHarmony Campaign Urges Non-Muslim Women to Wear Hijab
- Alexandria ‘Idiot’ Cortez too hot for online sale
- The left should cheer President Trump in protecting free speech on college campuses
- “Sitting Ambassadors” Participated In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’: Meadows
- The Rise Of The Late-Night Niche Is Fueled By America’s Political Divide