Instead of investigating the NRA, 'Glenn Simpson should be prosecuted for making a false statement to a federal agent,' former NRA board member Cleta Mitchell said. Friday's release of a transcript of Bruce Ohr's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee revealed several new tidbits. It also raised serious concerns that fake claims of collusion pushed by Glenn Simpson and Democratic opposition research shop Fusion GPS prompted the launch of not one, but two federal investigations: the Russia collusion investigation and investigations into the National Rifle Association (NRA). During his day-long testimony last August, Ohr, then an associate deputy attorney general, explained his involvement-or non-involvement, if he is to be believed-in the Russia-collusion investigation. Ohr testified that he knew former MI6 spy and dossier author Christopher Steele for more than a decade and was acquainted with Steele's boss, Fusion GPS head Simpson, for many years. Ohr further explained...
- Navajo code talker, Sen. John Pinto dies at 94
- Church hosts ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ after city cancels library event
- Mark Zuckerberg Says Breakup of Facebook Would Make it Harder to Crack Down on Offensive [Conservative] Pages
- Army tweets ‘How has serving impacted you?’
- Study: Prosperity gospel believers less likely to be entrepreneurs