While the US has had a strategy to contain and isolate Iran, Iran continues to seek and build friendships with its regional neighbors. There are many indications that the US will not tolerate this for much longer. As an aspiring journalist, it is hard to keep up with which country is at the top of Donald Trump's "to-bomb" list, given the target appears to change every week or so. Since the infamous days of his campaign trail up until the present day, the US president has held a deep animosity towards Tehran. However, the government's focus appears to shift away from the Islamic Republic periodically - one minute it's North Korea, every April since his election he also decides he briefly wants to bomb Assad in Syria, and most recently, his entire administration has raved incessantly about Venezuela. No matter how the news cycle goes, and no matter the sort of historical death-squad arming psychopath Trump appoints as Special Envoy to Venezuela, at the end of the day the media focus...
- Mark Levin: This President Is Facing Democrats… And Democrat-Lite in the Senate Like Mitt Romney (VIDEO)
- Activists say Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why should be axed for romanticizing teen suicide
- Dead woman found in Melbourne park, police issue an indictment on ‘men’s behavior’
- Pakistan’s PM vows to work together with India’s Modi after states nearly went to war in February
- Obama Judges Obstructing Justice: Nearly 40 Injunctions Against Trump After ONLY TWO Against Obama