An associate of late Arizona Sen. John McCain described in detail his contacts with a dozen journalists and several government officials regarding the infamous Steele dossier, according to a transcript of a court deposition unsealed Thursday. David Kramer, a former State Department official, said in a deposition on Dec. 13, 2017 that he provided a copy of Christopher Steele's dossier to reporters from McClatchy, NPR, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and BuzzFeed and CNN's Carl Bernstein. He also shared the report with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Counsel official Celeste Wallander and Illinois GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger.
- China Hails Modi Victory – This Is Why
- Manhattan Home Prices Tumble Most Since 2010… And Buyers Reappear
- NATIONALISTS WIN: Salvini from Italy, Le Pen from France and Farage in UK Smash the Globalist Elites in EU Elections
- Trump Is Making The Same Mistakes In The Middle East The US Always Makes
- Memorial Day Normalizes War & Satanic Human Sacrifice