An associate of late Arizona Sen. John McCain described in detail his contacts with a dozen journalists and several government officials regarding the infamous Steele dossier, according to a transcript of a court deposition unsealed Thursday. David Kramer, a former State Department official, said in a deposition on Dec. 13, 2017 that he provided a copy of Christopher Steele's dossier to reporters from McClatchy, NPR, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and BuzzFeed and CNN's Carl Bernstein. He also shared the report with State Department official Victoria Nuland, Obama National Security Counsel official Celeste Wallander and Illinois GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger.
- Apologies To President Trump
- Finally: One Party Stands Up to the Kosher Nostra (Two Guesses and It Ain’t the GOP)
- Who watches the watchdog? Hate monitor group SPLC embroiled in harassment scandal (VIDEO)
- DOJ Concludes Obamacare Unconstitutional And Should Be Struck Down
- EPIC! Trump Campaign Sends List of Russian Collusion Liars to TV Producers