One person has been charged in connection with a "well-planned" terrorist attack that killed 49 people and injured dozens more in two New Zealand mosques on Friday, authorities said. The New Zealand police said four people -- three men and one woman -- were in custody in connection with the mass shooting at both places of worship in the city of Christchurch. The charged male suspect is expected to appear in court Saturday, Police Commissioner Mike Bush told reporters at a news conference. He said the principal suspect was a 28-year-old Australian-born citizen who earlier claimed responsibility for the attacks. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said none of the suspects were on any security watch lists. "These are people who I would describe as having extremist views, that have absolutely no place in New Zealand," Ardern said. Bush clarified that police found two improvised explosive devices in one vehicle after the shooting. One was disabled and police were working to defuse the second...
- The “True” Neutrino May Be Hiding in Antarctica
- WATCH: Thousands of Moms Protest ‘Sexual Innuendo’ In Kit-Kat Candy Commercial
- In 2016 Gateway Pundit was 4th Ranked Conservative Publisher – Since Then We’ve Been Banned-Censored by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Amazon, Pinterest …STILL Our Numbers Grow!
- CNN FINALLY Acknowledges Covington Lawsuit on Their Website, Still Hasn’t Spoke of it on Air
- Jonathan Pie: Brexit – What the f**k is going on?