The answer is all of them, and also none of them. It's satire designed to poke fun at people like Michael Scott and Dwight Schrute, after all.
- Elizabeth Warren Attacks the Constitution – ‘We Need to Get Rid of the Electoral College’ (VIDEO)
- Predictable: Slate Writer Blames “All White Australians” For Christchurch Shooting
- “The Situation Is Quite Severe”: Aluminum Giant Norsk Crippled By Massive Ransomware Attack
- Judicial Watch Founder Tom Fitton: “I Estimate At Least 900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in Midterms” (VIDEO)
- Why This Oil Price Rally Has A Limit