Two months after declaring all U.S. troops are leaving Syria, President Donald Trump wrote to members of Congress that he now agrees "100%" with keeping a military presence in Syria. A bipartisan group of Senators and Representatives wrote to Trump on Feb. 22, applauding his decision to keep a small residual force in Syria. "We support a small American stabilizing force in Syria," the group wrote, adding that a force "which includes a small contingent of American troops and ground forces from our European allies, is essential to ensure stability and prevent the return of ISIS."
- Israel’s Largest Banks Pay Over $1 Billion in Fines for US Tax Evasion Schemes
- Dershowitz: Comey and Others Committed Fraud on FISA Court – Should Be Held in Contempt (VIDEO)
- Red Bull wingsuit stunt team’s ‘meteor’ sets Los Angeles skies ablaze
- The Ultimate Guide to Quit Smoking, Permanently.
- Make A Stand – Pastor Nick Cassidy – Times Square Church – 03.17.2019