President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen filed a lawsuit Thursday claiming the Trump Organization broke a promise to pay his legal bills and owes at least $1.9 million to cover the cost of his defense. The lawsuit, filed Thursday in New York state court, claims the Trump Organization stopped paying Cohen's mounting legal fees after he began cooperating with federal prosecutors in their investigations related to Trump's business dealings in Russia and attempts to silence women with embarrassing stories about his personal life. It alleges breach of contract and seeks damages on Cohen's behalf. Messages seeking comment have been left with the Trump Organization.
- Mark Levin: This President Is Facing Democrats… And Democrat-Lite in the Senate Like Mitt Romney (VIDEO)
- Activists say Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why should be axed for romanticizing teen suicide
- Dead woman found in Melbourne park, police issue an indictment on ‘men’s behavior’
- Pakistan’s PM vows to work together with India’s Modi after states nearly went to war in February
- Obama Judges Obstructing Justice: Nearly 40 Injunctions Against Trump After ONLY TWO Against Obama