President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen filed a lawsuit Thursday claiming the Trump Organization broke a promise to pay his legal bills and owes at least $1.9 million to cover the cost of his defense. The lawsuit, filed Thursday in New York state court, claims the Trump Organization stopped paying Cohen's mounting legal fees after he began cooperating with federal prosecutors in their investigations related to Trump's business dealings in Russia and attempts to silence women with embarrassing stories about his personal life. It alleges breach of contract and seeks damages on Cohen's behalf. Messages seeking comment have been left with the Trump Organization.
- New Zealand to Broadcast Muslim Call to Prayer Friday as #HeadScarfforHarmony Campaign Urges Non-Muslim Women to Wear Hijab
- Alexandria ‘Idiot’ Cortez too hot for online sale
- The left should cheer President Trump in protecting free speech on college campuses
- “Sitting Ambassadors” Participated In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’: Meadows
- The Rise Of The Late-Night Niche Is Fueled By America’s Political Divide