Amber Rudd, the work and pensions secretary, has been lambasted after referring to black people as "colored," on a day that saw two other UK government ministers manage to offend Muslims and the Irish. In an interview for BBC Radio 2, Rudd, who has since apologized for her "clumsy language," was giving her views on the issue of abuse and online trolling MPs receive online, when she made the offensive remark. "It definitely is worse if you're a woman. And it's worst of all if you're a colored woman. I know that Diane Abbott gets a huge amount of abuse."
- Good News! Drug To Treat Postpartum Depression
- China Is Going to Clone a Small Army of Detective Dogs
- Israel’s Largest Banks Pay Over $1 Billion in Fines for US Tax Evasion Schemes
- Dershowitz: Comey and Others Committed Fraud on FISA Court – Should Be Held in Contempt (VIDEO)
- Cyclone Idai May Be One of the Worst Weather-Related Disasters