Meghan McCain's angry, teary tirade on The View over "scary" anti-Semitism has sparked an outpouring of mockery and criticism online, with some going so far as to call it the "single dumbest thing" on TV. McCain's performance was part of a heated segment of The View devoted to this week's political storm over Ilhan Omar's comments about Israel's place in US politics and the Democrats' resolution condemning anti-Semitism that followed her remarks. "This issue is a really intense one for me," McCain said before making her first point about not politicizing the issue by drawing comparisons between Charlottesville white supremacists, "saying 'Jews will not replace us'" and Omar, accusing her of "dog-whistle moments." The daughter of the late Republican Senator John McCain grew visibly irritated as other panelists spoke, and a little catty as she tried to interrupt Sunny Hostin, who questioned whether Omar's criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic and spoke about her Jewish grandfather....
- Bibi’s false flag “Hamas rocket attack”: Kevin Barrett vs. Maxine Dovere
- Apologies To President Trump
- Finally: One Party Stands Up to the Kosher Nostra (Two Guesses and It Ain’t the GOP)
- Who watches the watchdog? Hate monitor group SPLC embroiled in harassment scandal (VIDEO)
- DOJ Concludes Obamacare Unconstitutional And Should Be Struck Down