The US administration will not accept any gradual denuclearization of North Korea, a senior State Department official said, just as John Bolton threatened Pyongyang with tougher sanctions, following the unproductive Hanoi summit. After threatening to ramp up "crushing economic sanctions," National Security Advisor John Bolton urged Kim Jong-un to ditch any idea of a step-by-step denuclearization of his country. "The North Koreans, obviously, would like to give up as little of their nuclear, biological and chemical weapons and ballistic missile programs as they could, in exchange for a very broad sanctions relief," Bolton told Fox News on Thursday, stressing that Donald Trump "wasn't buying" such an approach during the negotiations at the Hanoi summit last week.
- This-is-not-rocket-science finding: Terminal cancer patients who don’t have chemotherapy have better quality of life than those who do
- How Washington Has Become A Warmonger’s Paradise
- We Are Breaking BIG and AMAZING News Monday Morning…
- Which U.S. States Have The Worst Roads?
- Trust Is On Trial In Europe (And The World)