Short of last month's incident wherein Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared via Twitter that he's seeking "war with Iran", new comments issued this week represent the most aggressive declaration of how far Israel is willing to go to thwart Iran in the region. Echoing the Trump administration's desire to bring Iranian exports to zero through sanctions, Netatyahu said on Wednesday that he's considering ordering Israel's Navy to target Iranian oil tankers to prevent them from selling oil abroad. This as a number of other signatories to the P5+1 nuclear deal have vowed to continue buying despite US sanctions and threatened repercussions from Washington. "Iran is trying to circumvent the sanctions through covert oil smuggling over maritime routes, and to the extent that these attempts widen, the navy will have a more important role in blocking these Iranian actions," Netanyahu said. Of course what the Israeli prime minister calls "covert oil smuggling" Iran would see...
- HAH! Ohio Tank Plant Employees Boo “Crooked Hillary” During Trump Speech (VIDEO)
- Strong 6.3 earthquake strikes Vanuatu, no tsunami warning so far
- Escalation of US-China tit-for-tat tariffs to tank US GDP by 1 tln dollars in 10 years, study
- Trump Drags McCain AGAIN, Slams Him For Bogus Steele Dossier, Destroying Effort to Repeal and Replace Obamacare, and His Funeral (VIDEO)
- The empire of absurdity grinds on: Recycled neocons, recycled enemies