A Kentucky zoo has closed while engineers study a newly discovered sinkhole nearly as large as a football field. Louisville Zoo spokeswoman Kyle Shepherd told news outlets the sinkhole was found Wednesday in an undeveloped area away from any zoo animals. She said no people or animals were reported injured and no buildings damaged. Louisville Metro Emergency Services Director Jody Meiman says officials estimate the sinkhole is about 50 yards by 85 yards (45 meters by 75 meters) and about 50 feet (15 meters) deep in spots.
- Boom! President Trump Tells Media Hacks — Democrat-Linked Fusion GPS Set Up Trump Jr.’s Meeting with Russians (VIDEO)
- Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?
- No Wonder Obama Intel Chiefs Panicking – Trump To Declassify “Bucket 5” Russiagate Docs
- US Attorney John Durham Examining Documents Generated by Inter-Agency “Fusion Cell” Set up by John Brennan in Mid 2016
- Exposing “The Loving Left” With Kaitlin Bennett