An outdoor memorial service attended by numerous Afghan politicians and officials, including Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah and former president Hamid Karzai, was attacked by mortar fire Thursday in the Afghan capital, killing three people, police and health officials said. The attack, which also wounded 20 people, was claimed by the Islamic State extremist group through its affiliated website. Comment: That site wouldn't happen to belong to Israeli SITE Intelligence, would it? The midmorning gathering, which drew several thousand mourners, was being held in a public arena to mark the anniversary of the death of a minority Shiite and ethnic Hazara leader, Abdul Ali Mazari, who was killed in 1995 by the Taliban. A year ago this week, a memorial service here for Mazari was attacked by a suicide bomber outside a mosque, killing 10 and injuring 22. Both attacks took place in southwestern Kabul, the heart of the capital's large Shiite and Hazara community, which has been the target...
- Elizabeth Warren Attacks the Constitution – ‘We Need to Get Rid of the Electoral College’ (VIDEO)
- Predictable: Slate Writer Blames “All White Australians” For Christchurch Shooting
- “The Situation Is Quite Severe”: Aluminum Giant Norsk Crippled By Massive Ransomware Attack
- Judicial Watch Founder Tom Fitton: “I Estimate At Least 900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in Midterms” (VIDEO)
- Why This Oil Price Rally Has A Limit