The American Meteor Society (AMS) received 64 reports about a meteor fireball seen over Catalunya, Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Occitanie on Wednesday, March 6th 2019 around 20:58 UT. Many of these reports describe an impressive phenomenon according to actu.fr. A resident of Lot-et-Garonne explains having observed a "meteoroid", "brilliant" , "sparkling" and so "close" that she had the impression that it was going to crash around her house . "This is the first time I see a phenomenon as long and as big, I thought a plane on fire," said a resident from Tarn-et-Garonnais. Another one even reported "a big boom" on the side of Tarbes. On Twitter too, people wondered what they saw.
- Hundreds of Millions of User Passwords Exposed to Facebook Employees
- Good News! Drug To Treat Postpartum Depression
- China Is Going to Clone a Small Army of Detective Dogs
- Israel’s Largest Banks Pay Over $1 Billion in Fines for US Tax Evasion Schemes
- Dershowitz: Comey and Others Committed Fraud on FISA Court – Should Be Held in Contempt (VIDEO)