The American Meteor Society (AMS) received 64 reports about a meteor fireball seen over Catalunya, Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Occitanie on Wednesday, March 6th 2019 around 20:58 UT. Many of these reports describe an impressive phenomenon according to actu.fr. A resident of Lot-et-Garonne explains having observed a "meteoroid", "brilliant" , "sparkling" and so "close" that she had the impression that it was going to crash around her house . "This is the first time I see a phenomenon as long and as big, I thought a plane on fire," said a resident from Tarn-et-Garonnais. Another one even reported "a big boom" on the side of Tarbes. On Twitter too, people wondered what they saw.
- President Xi Invites World To Join China In Building New Internet
- Mark Levin: This President Is Facing Democrats… And Democrat-Lite in the Senate Like Mitt Romney (VIDEO)
- Belgian Yellow Vests Clash With Riot Police On Election Day, Tear Gas Deployed
- Activists say Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why should be axed for romanticizing teen suicide
- POLL: 98 Percent Say Brennan Is Obstructing Justice By Fighting Declassification