In the months preceding the 2016 presidential election, I predicted a Trump election win but tried to temper expectations with the reality that there were multiple scenarios exploitable by globalists which could turn the conservative elation into confusion and chaos. Just after the election, I published an article titled 'Order Out Of Chaos: The Defeat Of The Left Comes With A Cost'. In that article I warned that the political Left, when confronted with failure, has displayed a habit of doubling or tripling down and becoming even more extreme in their rhetoric and policies. I also warned that this might influence the political Right to become more extreme in response. This is the problem when attempting to explain the False Left/Right Paradigm to people who are new to the concept. Yes, at the top of the political pyramid, all the players support essentially the same policies of centralization and more power to the elites. But, at the bottom of the pyramid, there are numerous and...
- Mark Levin: This President Is Facing Democrats… And Democrat-Lite in the Senate Like Mitt Romney (VIDEO)
- Activists say Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why should be axed for romanticizing teen suicide
- Dead woman found in Melbourne park, police issue an indictment on ‘men’s behavior’
- Pakistan’s PM vows to work together with India’s Modi after states nearly went to war in February
- Obama Judges Obstructing Justice: Nearly 40 Injunctions Against Trump After ONLY TWO Against Obama