Divides among House Democrats exploded today beginning in a closed door session this morning where lawmakers argued with party leadership over a resolution to denounce anti-Semitism, an apparent move to condemn Rep. Ilhan Omar. According to the Washington Post the meeting descended into a "full-scale brawl" when representatives, primarily from the Congressional Black Caucus called to cancel the vote, and in an unexpected turn, was delayed indefinitely by early evening. One source in the room said Rep. Jan Schakowsky demanded (D-IL), "Everyone stop tweeting!" as decorum fell. The Post spoke with several lawmakers who opposed sanctioning one of their own members, while at the same time ignoring anti-Semitic comments from GOP officials. Some raised that Democrats never produced legislation to denounce the White House- comments in likely reference to President Donald Trump's statement about "good people on both sides" in the wake of the Charlottesville march in 2017 where a white...
- Israeli jets strike in Syria to thwart attack by Iranian ‘killer drones’
- PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
- Last Week Rina Turned 17. Today She Is Dead, Killed By Palestinian Terrorists.
- ANOTHER Conservative Website Censored by Facebook for Posting Pro-Trump Meme
- Could We Be Wrong About Where “The Big One” Will Strike? Earthquakes Are Occurring In Areas We Never Expected