Divides among House Democrats exploded today beginning in a closed door session this morning where lawmakers argued with party leadership over a resolution to denounce anti-Semitism, an apparent move to condemn Rep. Ilhan Omar. According to the Washington Post the meeting descended into a "full-scale brawl" when representatives, primarily from the Congressional Black Caucus called to cancel the vote, and in an unexpected turn, was delayed indefinitely by early evening. One source in the room said Rep. Jan Schakowsky demanded (D-IL), "Everyone stop tweeting!" as decorum fell. The Post spoke with several lawmakers who opposed sanctioning one of their own members, while at the same time ignoring anti-Semitic comments from GOP officials. Some raised that Democrats never produced legislation to denounce the White House- comments in likely reference to President Donald Trump's statement about "good people on both sides" in the wake of the Charlottesville march in 2017 where a white...
- Nigel Farage Becomes Latest Right-Wing Figure to Have Milkshake Thrown at Him By Lunatic Leftists
- Breaking: Evidence Shows Obama’s Top “FBI Executives” Knew Steele Dossier Was a Fraud Before They Signed Multiple FISA Apps to Spy on President Trump
- German Television Station Asks, “Does Islam Belong in Germany?” …Are Stunned by the Results (Video)
- New Facebook lawsuit suggests ‘another Cambridge Analytica’ has come to light
- Hundreds Of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Paris Airport Terminal: “France Does Not Belong To The French!”