Google's senior director of U.S. public policy, Adam Kovacevich appeared to describe the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as a "sideshow Circus," in a leaked audio recording in which he also argued that Google should remain a sponsor of the conference to "steer" the conservative movement "away from nationalistic and incendiary comments." The comments came to light in leaked audio files allegedly of a company-wide meeting at Google, part of which is now exclusively reported by Breitbart News. Another part of the transcript was released last Friday on Tucker Carlson Tonight, while further snippets revealing Google's funding of establishment conservative think-tanks were published by the left-leaning tech magazine Wired in December. The alleged meeting took place in the wake of Google's sponsorship of CPAC in 2018, which triggered an internal rebellion from left-wing employees of the tech giant. Breitbart News exclusively reported on the revolt at the time, in which...
- TOP 10 CANNABIS STUDIES THE GOVERNMENT WISHED IT HAD NEVER FUNDED
- Watch: DHL Launches First Fully-Automated Drone Delivery Service In China
- WOKE: New Gillette Ad Features Dad Teaching Transgender Son How to Shave (VIDEO)
- The geometry of an artificial atom’s electron determined for the first time
- Doug Casey: “This Is Going To Be One For The Record Books”