Google's senior director of U.S. public policy, Adam Kovacevich appeared to describe the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as a "sideshow Circus," in a leaked audio recording in which he also argued that Google should remain a sponsor of the conference to "steer" the conservative movement "away from nationalistic and incendiary comments." The comments came to light in leaked audio files allegedly of a company-wide meeting at Google, part of which is now exclusively reported by Breitbart News. Another part of the transcript was released last Friday on Tucker Carlson Tonight, while further snippets revealing Google's funding of establishment conservative think-tanks were published by the left-leaning tech magazine Wired in December. The alleged meeting took place in the wake of Google's sponsorship of CPAC in 2018, which triggered an internal rebellion from left-wing employees of the tech giant. Breitbart News exclusively reported on the revolt at the time, in which...
- New Zealand to Broadcast Muslim Call to Prayer Friday as #HeadScarfforHarmony Campaign Urges Non-Muslim Women to Wear Hijab
- The left should cheer President Trump in protecting free speech on college campuses
- “Sitting Ambassadors” Participated In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’: Meadows
- The Rise Of The Late-Night Niche Is Fueled By America’s Political Divide
- Faith and Civil Rights Leaders Request FBI Action on White Nationalist Violence