Germany does not intend to prevent Chinese tech giant Huawei from developing 5G networks, the country's economy minister said, adding that the EU stands ready to defend its interests, should a trade war with Washington escalate. Berlin will not pre-emptively ban any specific companies from bidding for contracts to develop the country's next generation 5G mobile network, despite immense pressure from the United States to ostracize Huawei, Peter Altmaier said on Thursday evening, during a debate on ZDF television. "No, we will not want to exclude any company," he stressed, explaining that the government is capable of implementing enough safeguards to protect Germany's future networks.
- China Hails Modi Victory – This Is Why
- Manhattan Home Prices Tumble Most Since 2010… And Buyers Reappear
- NATIONALISTS WIN: Salvini from Italy, Le Pen from France and Farage in UK Smash the Globalist Elites in EU Elections
- Trump Is Making The Same Mistakes In The Middle East The US Always Makes
- Memorial Day Normalizes War & Satanic Human Sacrifice