At least 3 people have died and six more are missing after torrential rain and severe flooding in parts of Indonesia since 06 March, 2019. Flores Island Heavy rain in East Nusa Tenggara Province on Flores Island caused flooding and landslides in the Komodo and Mbliling Districts of West Manggarai Regency early on 07 March, 2019. According to a report by national disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, at least 2 people have died, 6 are still missing and 3 reported injured. Three homes and a bridge have also been severely damaged and important transport routes blocked by landslides. As of 08 March disaster authorities were still carrying out evacuations and damage assessments.
- Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara Ousted Over Sexual Favor Scandal
- ‘Fake news’ sent out by government department
- Only Capitalism Will Save The Millennials
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine