Frustrated EU officials have urged UK Brexit negotiators to table a workable solution to the Irish backstop by Friday if they want a breakthrough in talks. The UK is currently seeking changes to the withdrawal agreement to make it more palatable to Brexiteer MPs ahead of a crunch vote next week. But speaking on Thursday morning French Europe minister Natalie Loiseau said there had been "no precise proposals" from the UK and that the EU side was still waiting.
- New Zealand to Broadcast Muslim Call to Prayer Friday as #HeadScarfforHarmony Campaign Urges Non-Muslim Women to Wear Hijab
- Alexandria ‘Idiot’ Cortez too hot for online sale
- The left should cheer President Trump in protecting free speech on college campuses
- “Sitting Ambassadors” Participated In Plot To ‘Take Trump Down’: Meadows
- The Rise Of The Late-Night Niche Is Fueled By America’s Political Divide