For years the push to replace physical drivers licenses with digital drivers licenses has relied one one thing; privacy. But all of the "fake news" the public has been fed about their privacy is about to come "crashing" down, literally. A Nevada bill if passed would allow police to search everyone's smartphones. Nevada bill AB200 allows police to search the phones of everyone involved in a car crash. "An act relating to motor vehicles; authorizing a peace officer at the scene of a traffic crash to use technology to determine if a driver was using a handheld wireless communications device at the time of the crash; requiring the suspension of the driver's license of a driver who refuses a request by a peace officer to use such technology; providing penalties;and providing other matters properly."
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine
- Another 10 Christians Killed as Jihad Carnage Continues in Kaduna State, Nigeria
- California psychiatrist’s body found in trunk of car, died of blunt-force injury, police say
- Daily Dose of Aspirin: Risks Outweigh Benefits