On Monday, Colorado's Boulder Police Department launched an internal investigation after footage surfaced of police drawing their weapons and detaining a man who was simply picking up trash outside his own home. According to reports, an unidentified Boulder Police officer began questioning a man who was sitting in a partially enclosed patio area behind a "private property" sign around 8:30 a.m. Friday, asking if he was allowed to be there. The man, whose identity has also not been revealed, told the officer he lived and worked in the building, even showing the officer his school identification card. However, the officer detained him for further investigation, calling for backup because the man was allegedly being uncooperative and was unwilling to put down a blunt object. The man was using a clamp to collect trash from the front yard of his home.
- Breaking: Evidence Shows Obama’s Top “FBI Executives” Knew Steele Dossier Was a Fraud Before They Signed Multiple FISA Apps to Spy on President Trump
- German Television Station Asks, “Does Islam Belong in Germany?” …Are Stunned by the Results (Video)
- New Facebook lawsuit suggests ‘another Cambridge Analytica’ has come to light
- Hundreds Of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Paris Airport Terminal: “France Does Not Belong To The French!”
- New Dehli: Group of women kidnap businessman accused of sexual abuse and demand ransom