Judicial Watch announced today it received 339 pages of heavily redacted records from the U.S. Department of Justice which reveal that former Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr remained in regular contact with former British spy and Fusion GPS contractor Christopher Steele after Steele was terminated by the FBI in November 2016 for revealing to the media his position as an FBI confidential informant. The records show that Ohr served as a go-between for Steele by passing along information to "his colleagues" on matters relating to Steele's activities. Ohr also set up meetings with Steele, regularly talked to him on the telephone and provided him assistance in dealing with situations Steele was confronting with the media. Judicial Watch obtained the records through a March 2018 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to respond a December 2017 request Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00490)). The lawsuit seeks:...
- Planned Parenthood braces for serious financial jolt from Trump
- Lessons From Venezuela: Violence, Crime, & Gangs When SHTF
- Scaramucci Goes Full Never-Trump: Calls Trump a Cult Leader and His Supporters Cultists (VIDEO)
- Southfront: Mega Group, Maxwells and the Mossad, the Spy Story at the Heart of the Epstein/Trump Scandal
- Epstein Attorneys: We Want to See The Videos…’If They Exist’