US army whistleblower Chelsea Manning has been taken into custody for contempt of court after refusing to testify in front of a grand jury in what's believed to be the case against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange. Manning received a subpoena from the US District Court in January. She appeared before a grand jury on Wednesday and invoked her First, Fourth and Sixth Amendment rights. She said the questions pertained to her 2010 disclosures of the American military's misconduct, and she had answered those extensively during her 2013 court-martial.
- Church offers to ‘cover up’ cross and image of Jesus for Ramadan
- Polish politician sticks a kippah (Jewish skullcap) on rival, accuses party of ‘bowing to Jews’
- Nigel Farage Becomes Latest Right-Wing Figure to Have Milkshake Thrown at Him By Lunatic Leftists
- Mark Meadows: ‘Declassification is right around the corner’
- Breaking: Evidence Shows Obama’s Top “FBI Executives” Knew Steele Dossier Was a Fraud Before They Signed Multiple FISA Apps to Spy on President Trump