US army whistleblower Chelsea Manning has been taken into custody for contempt of court after refusing to testify in front of a grand jury in what's believed to be the case against WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange. Manning received a subpoena from the US District Court in January. She appeared before a grand jury on Wednesday and invoked her First, Fourth and Sixth Amendment rights. She said the questions pertained to her 2010 disclosures of the American military's misconduct, and she had answered those extensively during her 2013 court-martial.
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: 60 year cold Australia, Brazil fruit colder days
- Wildfires scorch Africa but world’s media stay focused on Brazil’s blazes
- Israeli jets strike in Syria to thwart attack by Iranian ‘killer drones’
- PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
- Last Week Rina Turned 17. Today She Is Dead, Killed By Palestinian Terrorists.