Beijing has promised to take "all necessary measures" to defend Chinese companies and citizens who are under "deliberate political suppression" abroad amid legal clashes between tech giant Huawei and Washington. "We support the company and individual in question in seeking legal redress to protect their own interests and refusing to be victimized like silent lambs," China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi stated on Friday. He referred to the ongoing Huawei row in the US and Canada's arrest of a Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou.
- Bibi’s false flag “Hamas rocket attack”: Kevin Barrett vs. Maxine Dovere
- Apologies To President Trump
- Finally: One Party Stands Up to the Kosher Nostra (Two Guesses and It Ain’t the GOP)
- Who watches the watchdog? Hate monitor group SPLC embroiled in harassment scandal (VIDEO)
- DOJ Concludes Obamacare Unconstitutional And Should Be Struck Down