Beijing has promised to take "all necessary measures" to defend Chinese companies and citizens who are under "deliberate political suppression" abroad amid legal clashes between tech giant Huawei and Washington. "We support the company and individual in question in seeking legal redress to protect their own interests and refusing to be victimized like silent lambs," China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi stated on Friday. He referred to the ongoing Huawei row in the US and Canada's arrest of a Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou.
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China