Beijing has promised to take "all necessary measures" to defend Chinese companies and citizens who are under "deliberate political suppression" abroad amid legal clashes between tech giant Huawei and Washington. "We support the company and individual in question in seeking legal redress to protect their own interests and refusing to be victimized like silent lambs," China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi stated on Friday. He referred to the ongoing Huawei row in the US and Canada's arrest of a Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou.
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: 60 year cold Australia, Brazil fruit colder days
- Wildfires scorch Africa but world’s media stay focused on Brazil’s blazes
- Israeli jets strike in Syria to thwart attack by Iranian ‘killer drones’
- PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
- Last Week Rina Turned 17. Today She Is Dead, Killed By Palestinian Terrorists.