Television news crew this week captured a view of a beached gray whale near the San Pedro coastline. The KABC video surfaced on March 5 and it was unclear how long the whale had been there. The rocky shoreline just off of Point Fermin Park may have made it difficult to completely wash ashore. This is the time of year when gray whales are migrating north from Baja California to Alaska. Recently, false killer whales were spotted along the coast - a rare sighting for the tropical species. Sightings can be followed on the Facebook page for the Los Angeles chapter of the American Cetacean Society which conducts a migration census every year.
- Mark Levin: This President Is Facing Democrats… And Democrat-Lite in the Senate Like Mitt Romney (VIDEO)
- Activists say Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why should be axed for romanticizing teen suicide
- POLL: 98 Percent Say Brennan Is Obstructing Justice By Fighting Declassification
- Dead woman found in Melbourne park, police issue an indictment on ‘men’s behavior’
- Graham: Impeachment Is ‘Political Suicide’ for Pelosi’s Democrats