Last year archaeologists in Peru announced the discovery of a centuries-old ritual massacre, at a site they believed was the largest known case of child sacrifice ever found. Buried beneath the sands of a 15th-century site called Huanchaquito-Las Llamas were nearly 140 child skeletons, as well as the remains of 200 llamas. While the reasoning behind the gruesome mass murder of the boys and girls - who were only between the ages of 5 and 14 - cannot be definitively determined, the researchers now say the act was done out of desperation in response to a disastrous climatic event: El Niño.
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine
- Another 10 Christians Killed as Jihad Carnage Continues in Kaduna State, Nigeria
- California psychiatrist’s body found in trunk of car, died of blunt-force injury, police say
- Daily Dose of Aspirin: Risks Outweigh Benefits