Update: Marco Rubio's scare tactics have apparently succeeded. Due to fears of being targeted by the US for helping Venezuela ship its dwindling gold reserves out of the country, the financial firm that was supposed to help the Maduro regime ship 20 tonnes of gold out of Venezuela has backed away from the deal, forcing Maduro to cancel his plans to unload the gold. Rubio's warning came a day after National Security Adviser John Bolton sent a similar message to the investing community. "My advice to bankers, brokers, traders, facilitators, and other businesses: don't deal in gold, oil, or other Venezuelan commodities being stolen from the Venezuelan people by the Maduro mafia,'' Bolton said in a tweet.
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief
- ‘Health’ apps forwarding your personal details
- Key Events This Week: “Enough To Keep Investors On Their Toes”
- Watch Live: Americans Celebrate Earth Day As Muslims Celebrate Sri Lanka Bombing