An internal government document reveals tactics of "economic warfare" and "financial weapons" the US is using against Venezuela in the name of "furthering capitalism." Venezuela has suffered from an economic crisis in recent years, and while the US government and corporate media outlets have blamed this hardship solely on the ruling socialist party, internal US government documents acknowledge that Washington has been using what it clearly describes as "financial weapons" to wage "economic warfare" on the oil-rich South American nation. The quiet admission confirms what Caracas' government has said for years: The United States is waging an economic war on Venezuela, the country with the world's largest oil reserves. Crippling sanctions imposed by the Donald Trump administration have bled Venezuela of billions of dollars. The first United Nations rapporteur to visit the nation in two decades, legal expert Alfred de Zayas, told The Independent that the devastating international...
- Handsy Joe Biden to Launch His Presidential Campaign in Charlottesville, Virginia So He can Race-Bait — No Word Yet if Governor Blackface Will Attend
- Discoveries about organelle communication are transforming biology
- New trial evidence suggests government colluded with Monsanto
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief