I remember when a suspect was regarded as innocent until proven guilty in a fair trial. Today prosecutors convict their victims in the media in order to make an unbiased jury impossible and thereby coerce a plea bargain that saves the prosecutor from having to prove his case. In the United States law is no longer a shield of the people. Law is a weapon in the hands of prosecutors. (See Roberts & Stratton, The Tyranny of Good Intentions.) Formerly, if a prosecutor staged an arrest for publicity purposes, as Mueller did by placing a CNN presstitute on the scene and sending a couple of dozen heavily armed men in a pre-dawn raid to arrest a well known political consultant for allegedly "lying to Congress" when the appropriate procedure is for Mueller to inform Stone's lawyer to present his client for indictment, the judge would throw out the case on the grounds that the prosecutor's unethical action had biased the juror pool and made a fair trial impossible. The judge might also...
- Handsy Joe Biden to Launch His Presidential Campaign in Charlottesville, Virginia So He can Race-Bait — No Word Yet if Governor Blackface Will Attend
- Discoveries about organelle communication are transforming biology
- New trial evidence suggests government colluded with Monsanto
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief