I remember when a suspect was regarded as innocent until proven guilty in a fair trial. Today prosecutors convict their victims in the media in order to make an unbiased jury impossible and thereby coerce a plea bargain that saves the prosecutor from having to prove his case. In the United States law is no longer a shield of the people. Law is a weapon in the hands of prosecutors. (See Roberts & Stratton, The Tyranny of Good Intentions.) Formerly, if a prosecutor staged an arrest for publicity purposes, as Mueller did by placing a CNN presstitute on the scene and sending a couple of dozen heavily armed men in a pre-dawn raid to arrest a well known political consultant for allegedly "lying to Congress" when the appropriate procedure is for Mueller to inform Stone's lawyer to present his client for indictment, the judge would throw out the case on the grounds that the prosecutor's unethical action had biased the juror pool and made a fair trial impossible. The judge might also...
- Chart Of The Day: China’s Economy Slows To 4.6% In June
- Mexican Court Opens the Way For ‘Recreational Cocaine’
- Will Dems Keep Trump In The White House By Overplaying Race Card?
- Dow jumps more than 200 points
- Hasan Piker of The Young Turks Declares That ‘America Deserved 9-11,’ Praises ‘Brave Soldier’ Who Took Rep. Crenshaw’s Eye