The Russian Ministry of Defense has published a photo of a factory in the United States of the Raytheon industrial corporation, where preparations for the production of missiles forbidden under the Intermediate Scope Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) were found. Earlier, the ministry said that the US made a decision to abandon the treaty several years before accusing Russia of violating it. According to the Russian ministry, missile-making preparations forbidden by the treaty began in 2017, using the facilities of the Raytheon corporation in the city of Luzon, Arizona, to create medium- and short-range missiles. In the last two years, the factory's territory increased 44%, from 55 to 79 thousand square meters. The number of employees has grown to almost 2,000, according to the ministry. In addition, the ministry recalled that in November 2017, almost simultaneously with the expansion of factory facilities, the US Congress allocated the first US $58 million tranche to the Pentagon by...
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief
- ‘Health’ apps forwarding your personal details
- Key Events This Week: “Enough To Keep Investors On Their Toes”
- Watch Live: Americans Celebrate Earth Day As Muslims Celebrate Sri Lanka Bombing