Apparently, the third time is not a charm. A Maui-bound Hawaiian Airlines flight had to return to Los Angeles International Airport three different times over the weekend before finally getting canceled, in what was surely not the"Aloha"more than 200 paradise-seeking passengers were expecting. Spokesman Alex Da Silva told The Associated Press that Flight 33 took off for Maui's Kahului Airport twice Saturday before turning back and landing at LAX. The aircraft prepared to depart from the gate a third time before coming back.
- Pound Soars As EU, UK Agree On New Brexit Deal
- Caitlin Johnstone: Truth is a Kremlin talking point
- EXPLAINED: The Soviet Jews at the Center of Trump, Giuliani’s Ukraine Obsession
- Poland’s LGBT-Pride Events Use Paid Actors
- 100 birds die after flying into NASCAR Hall of Fame building over 1 hour period