Apparently, the third time is not a charm. A Maui-bound Hawaiian Airlines flight had to return to Los Angeles International Airport three different times over the weekend before finally getting canceled, in what was surely not the"Aloha"more than 200 paradise-seeking passengers were expecting. Spokesman Alex Da Silva told The Associated Press that Flight 33 took off for Maui's Kahului Airport twice Saturday before turning back and landing at LAX. The aircraft prepared to depart from the gate a third time before coming back.
- Handsy Joe Biden to Launch His Presidential Campaign in Charlottesville, Virginia So He can Race-Bait — No Word Yet if Governor Blackface Will Attend
- Discoveries about organelle communication are transforming biology
- New trial evidence suggests government colluded with Monsanto
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief