At least seven people, most of them children, have died in a horrific crash involving a packed bus south-west of Moscow. Over 20 more have been injured. "There were 48 people in the bus, including 33 children," according to Emergencies Ministry. The vehicle overturned while en-route to the city of Kaluga (south-west of Moscow). Seven people have died, the Interior Ministry confirmed, with "four children among them." More than two dozen - the majority also children - were injured. Videos from the scene show a bus lying on its roof in a snowy ditch, with the front window shattered and doors open.
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief
- ‘Health’ apps forwarding your personal details
- Daniel Pearl’s Father, Judea Pearl Renounces Alumni Status At NYU. Here’s What NYU Did
- Key Events This Week: “Enough To Keep Investors On Their Toes”