A secret Cold War-era plan to evacuate the British royal family has reportedly been dusted off and repurposed in preparation for Brexit chaos that could see angry riots endanger the Queen's life. According to the Sunday Times and the Mail on Sunday, plans are in motion to evacuate the Queen and her family from mobs of angry Britons should Brexit really hit the fan. The Cold War plan has been "repurposed in the event of civil disorder following a no-deal Brexit," an unnamed source from the Cabinet Office told the Sunday Times. The plan would see the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh ferried out of London to a top secret location elsewhere in the country. The Cold War-era plan 'Operation Candid' would have seen the royals dispersed to country homes around the UK in an extreme national emergency. The Queen, though, was to set off on the royal yacht Britannia if there was a nuclear attack on the UK. The evacuation plans are reportedly now being updated to be ready to go should Brexit...
- Handsy Joe Biden to Launch His Presidential Campaign in Charlottesville, Virginia So He can Race-Bait — No Word Yet if Governor Blackface Will Attend
- Discoveries about organelle communication are transforming biology
- New trial evidence suggests government colluded with Monsanto
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief