Seeking to Overrule Auer Doctrine for Dept. of Veterans Affairs Regulations WASHINGTON – The National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP), in partnership with the Military Order of the Purple Heart, the National Law School Veterans Clinics Consortium (NLSVCC), Protect Our Defenders (POD), and Service Women’s Action Network (SWAN), yesterday filed an amicus brief with the United States More..
- Handsy Joe Biden to Launch His Presidential Campaign in Charlottesville, Virginia So He can Race-Bait — No Word Yet if Governor Blackface Will Attend
- Discoveries about organelle communication are transforming biology
- New trial evidence suggests government colluded with Monsanto
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief