During a press conference concerning Venezuela, National Security Advisor John Bolton was photographed holding a notepad with the words "5,000 troops to Colombia" written on it. That reveal is raising fears of U.S. military intervention in the unfolding coup in Venezuela.
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief
- ‘Health’ apps forwarding your personal details
- Key Events This Week: “Enough To Keep Investors On Their Toes”
- Watch Live: Americans Celebrate Earth Day As Muslims Celebrate Sri Lanka Bombing