Everyone is a Stakeholder in Medicine By Hans Duvefelt, M.D. Everybody is a stakeholder these days in what we broadly call medicine, or health care. But there is little agreement on what medicine is and what the priorities of the health care “industry” should be. I propose this breakdown of medicine into three separate phenomena. More..
- Dow Dumped At Cash Market Open After 3M Extends Losses
- Trader Warns “Today Could Be The Canary Moment”
- DHS Releases 7,000 Border Crossers Into US Cities Over Five Day Period
- Groper Joe Biden Enters Race for President (VIDEO)
- Streaming Now: Steve Bannon, Frank Gaffney Speak On China’s Economic Warfare