It Starts With Transparency Senate panel hearing covers Part B reimbursement, Part D negotiations, and Medicaid rebates By Shannon Firth,Washington Correspondent, MedPage Today WASHINGTON — Drug price transparency was touted by legislators at a Senate Finance Committee hearing Tuesday. “I think it starts with transparency,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the new chair of the More..
- Israeli jets strike in Syria to thwart attack by Iranian ‘killer drones’
- PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
- Last Week Rina Turned 17. Today She Is Dead, Killed By Palestinian Terrorists.
- ANOTHER Conservative Website Censored by Facebook for Posting Pro-Trump Meme
- Could We Be Wrong About Where “The Big One” Will Strike? Earthquakes Are Occurring In Areas We Never Expected