It Starts With Transparency Senate panel hearing covers Part B reimbursement, Part D negotiations, and Medicaid rebates By Shannon Firth,Washington Correspondent, MedPage Today WASHINGTON — Drug price transparency was touted by legislators at a Senate Finance Committee hearing Tuesday. “I think it starts with transparency,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the new chair of the More..
- Dow Dumped At Cash Market Open After 3M Extends Losses
- Trader Warns “Today Could Be The Canary Moment”
- DHS Releases 7,000 Border Crossers Into US Cities Over Five Day Period
- Groper Joe Biden Enters Race for President (VIDEO)
- Streaming Now: Steve Bannon, Frank Gaffney Speak On China’s Economic Warfare