Let’s be clear: My pronouns are “he,” “his,” and “stop being creepy weirdos.” Okay, maybe the last one isn’t a pronoun, but then again, I’m a man and if I want an insulting string of words directed at the nattering nabobs of gender neutrality to be a pronoun, it is a pronoun. And if you don’t like it, fight me. We need more masculinity, and the more toxic the social justice warriors think it is, the better.
- “He’s Back” – Bernie Sanders Officially Enters 2020 Race
- Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For This Market To Have
- As Malaysia and Ireland Find Out, You Stand Up for Palestinian Rights at Your Peril
- “All Options Are Open”: Trump Threatens To Use The U.S. Military To Invade Venezuela
- Blain: “My Recent US Trip Was An Eye-Opener – Poverty Has Never Been So Visible On The Street”