Vegans have twice as many sick days as their meat-eating colleagues in the UK, according to a new report. The study found that vegans had almost five days off a year for the likes of flu, cold and minor ailments - well above the national average. They were also three times more likely to visit the GP.
- Handsy Joe Biden to Launch His Presidential Campaign in Charlottesville, Virginia So He can Race-Bait — No Word Yet if Governor Blackface Will Attend
- Discoveries about organelle communication are transforming biology
- New trial evidence suggests government colluded with Monsanto
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief