The Oppenheimer family of investment funds has increased its stake in Russian tech corporation Yandex, according to the latest filing submitted to the US Securities and Exchange Commission. The company that identifies itself as one of the world's most reputable investment firms reportedly boosted its stake from 1.8 percent to 6.41 percent, which represents about 18.365 million shares, as of December 31, 2018. Yandex closed trading in the US at $29.55 per share on Monday so the entire OppenheimerFunds stake in the Russian company is currently worth $542.7 million.
- Phil Robertson | Episode 33
- Rand Paul Was Right… Bob Woodward Says Former CIA Chief John Brennan Included Junk Steele Dossier in Intel Brief
- ‘Health’ apps forwarding your personal details
- Key Events This Week: “Enough To Keep Investors On Their Toes”
- Watch Live: Americans Celebrate Earth Day As Muslims Celebrate Sri Lanka Bombing