Rescue teams and police units in northern Israel rescued three people trapped in two jeeps which had been carried off by a flash flood after the Nahal Hilazon creek overflowed Monday morning. "In the north next to Nahal Hilazon, police and rescue units responded to an incident and saved the lives of two people when flash floods struck underneath the bridge in the area," a police spokesperson said regarding the first jeep. "Their vehicle was washed away in the flash flood." The two vehicles had been driving from the direction of the Israeli Arab town of Sakhnin towards Kibbutz Lotem when they were hit by a flash flood while driving in the Nahal Hilazon creek under a bridge.
- FIGURES. FBI/DOJ Never Obtained the Unredacted CrowdStrike Reports on ‘Russian Hack’ of DNC Servers
- REPORT: House GOP Leadership: FBI Director Wray Not Cooperating with AG Barr’s Spygate Investigation – Burying Documents
- Ilhan Omar’s Fixer Admits in Email They Get MN Star Tribune to Kill Anti-Ilhan Stories
- Montauk Project Survivor Speaks Out! Secret Galactic History – Mind Control & Occult Magic
- LEDs HAVE DAMAGING HEALTH EFFECTS, FRENCH ASSESSMENT SAYS