Rescue teams and police units in northern Israel rescued three people trapped in two jeeps which had been carried off by a flash flood after the Nahal Hilazon creek overflowed Monday morning. "In the north next to Nahal Hilazon, police and rescue units responded to an incident and saved the lives of two people when flash floods struck underneath the bridge in the area," a police spokesperson said regarding the first jeep. "Their vehicle was washed away in the flash flood." The two vehicles had been driving from the direction of the Israeli Arab town of Sakhnin towards Kibbutz Lotem when they were hit by a flash flood while driving in the Nahal Hilazon creek under a bridge.
- Cherokee-fraudster Elizabeth Warren wants to end the Electoral College
- A perfect example of how Democratic loyalists fixate on narratives over facts
- Putin’s tells prosecutors to protect “honest businesses”, ensure proper conditions for those awaiting trial
- UBS Warns Q1 “One Of The Worst” In Recent History As IBanking Revenue Implodes
- The Abortion Storyline In Lindy West’s ‘Shrill’ Shouts An Important Truth