Donald Trump earlier tweeted that US troops are starting the "long overdue pullout" from Syria, "while hitting the little remaining" Daesh terrorists from several directions. In an interview with the BBC, Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal said that the withdrawal of US troops from the Syrian Arab Republic would lead to the deterioration of the situation in the Mideast country. "The US actions from my perspective is [sic] that it is going to further complicate the issue, rather [than] find any solutions to it, and further entrench not only the Iranians, but also the Russians and Bashar al-Assad. So from that perspective, of course, it is a very negative development". Prince Faisal further added that the resignation of US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis, supposedly triggered by President Donald Trump's decision to pull out the troops, was unlikely to help the situation. "Obviously, he disagreed with the administration on Syria policy, so in that context his remaining would have been a more...
- What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation