The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has revealed that over 21,000 sick and disabled people died waiting for it to give them benefits. That's nearly 12 people a day dying; waiting for a decision over their claims. But these shocking figures pose more questions than they answer. The DWP: shocking revelations DWP minister Sarah Newton published the figures in response to an MP's question. Labour's Madeleine Moon asked: how many people have died while waiting for their personal independence payment assessment to be completed; and what conditions those people died from.
- BREAKING: LAURA LOOMER Storms Stage at Anti-Semitic Women’s March — Screams “Women’s March Hates Jews!” #FightBigotry (VIDEO)
- The Mother Of All Short Setups?
- It’s time to retoxify masculinity
- Intel Drop: Did We Just Catch “Buzzfeed” Trying to Bring Down Mueller?
- Russia’s gold continues to set records, increasing trade in Euro and Yuan