The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has revealed that over 21,000 sick and disabled people died waiting for it to give them benefits. That's nearly 12 people a day dying; waiting for a decision over their claims. But these shocking figures pose more questions than they answer. The DWP: shocking revelations DWP minister Sarah Newton published the figures in response to an MP's question. Labour's Madeleine Moon asked: how many people have died while waiting for their personal independence payment assessment to be completed; and what conditions those people died from.
- Border Patrol Nabbed 400 Illegals In Under 5 Minutes Yesterday
- New Zealand gunman mind-controlled by 9/11 false flag operation: Analyst
- Pubescent Voting Bloc: Nancy Pelosi, ‘We’re Collecting Thoughts About’ Lowering The Voting Age
- The Expanding Global Footprint of U.S. Special Operations
- Proof Herodotus Was the Consummate Reporter