On the heels of a report that the FBI probed whether President Donald Trump worked for Russia, the President officially denied on Monday he's ever worked for the Kremlin. "I never worked for Russia," Trump told reporters on Monday. "You know that answer better than anybody. I never worked for Russia. Not only did I never work for Russia, I think it's a disgrace that you even ask that question because it's a whole big fat hoax. It's just a hoax." The New York Times reported Friday that after Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey, the FBI began investigating whether Trump was working for Russia and against America because they were so concerned about his behavior.
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation
- Netanyahu’s Wife Convicted and Fined $15k for Misusing State Funds