On the heels of a report that the FBI probed whether President Donald Trump worked for Russia, the President officially denied on Monday he's ever worked for the Kremlin. "I never worked for Russia," Trump told reporters on Monday. "You know that answer better than anybody. I never worked for Russia. Not only did I never work for Russia, I think it's a disgrace that you even ask that question because it's a whole big fat hoax. It's just a hoax." The New York Times reported Friday that after Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey, the FBI began investigating whether Trump was working for Russia and against America because they were so concerned about his behavior.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- Media scold Trump after Mueller exoneration