On the heels of a report that the FBI probed whether President Donald Trump worked for Russia, the President officially denied on Monday he's ever worked for the Kremlin. "I never worked for Russia," Trump told reporters on Monday. "You know that answer better than anybody. I never worked for Russia. Not only did I never work for Russia, I think it's a disgrace that you even ask that question because it's a whole big fat hoax. It's just a hoax." The New York Times reported Friday that after Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey, the FBI began investigating whether Trump was working for Russia and against America because they were so concerned about his behavior.
- Supreme Court Justice, World Bank President, and another Rothschild fall as revolution continues
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- Kiwis First – Legal News with Vince Siemer
- Widow Doused Herself with Petrol in Judge Kevin Phillips’ Office
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free