More than 2,000 people in the Swiss Alps were isolated Monday after heavy snowfall cut roads and rail links as storms continued to wreak havoc across the region. Swiss authorities have raised avalanche warnings in several regions to their highest levels. And, just a week before the World Economic Forum's main annual meeting in Davos, train service to the glitzy ski town in eastern Switzerland has also ground to a halt, national rail service SBB said.
- Re-establishing Your Soul Mind Connection by Lord Melchizedek
- BOOM! Hannity Asks Trump About Italy, UK, Australia Officials Spying on his Campaign, Trump adds, “And Ukraine” (VIDEO)
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty On All Counts
- Gold Spikes As 10Y Yield Plunges Below 2.00% For First Time Since Nov 2016
- Republican resistance: Big Tech censorship targeted for kill