More than 2,000 people in the Swiss Alps were isolated Monday after heavy snowfall cut roads and rail links as storms continued to wreak havoc across the region. Swiss authorities have raised avalanche warnings in several regions to their highest levels. And, just a week before the World Economic Forum's main annual meeting in Davos, train service to the glitzy ski town in eastern Switzerland has also ground to a halt, national rail service SBB said.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- “It’s Coming”: Graham Vows To Investigate FBI’s “Unprofessional Conduct” And ‘Troubling’ Behavior By Lynch, Comey