More than 2,000 people in the Swiss Alps were isolated Monday after heavy snowfall cut roads and rail links as storms continued to wreak havoc across the region. Swiss authorities have raised avalanche warnings in several regions to their highest levels. And, just a week before the World Economic Forum's main annual meeting in Davos, train service to the glitzy ski town in eastern Switzerland has also ground to a halt, national rail service SBB said.
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin