From 'conservatives' vs 'liberals', pro-mass migration vs anti-immigration, Islam vs the West, and even men vs women, Western society appears to be in a state of increasing social conflict. Beyond the often legitimate rationale for holding these positions lie foundational and deep psychological differences between human beings, but is it possible that 'someone' is deliberately exploiting them, ultimately against the interests of all? Joe & Niall also discuss US Sec. of State Mike Pompeo's speech in Cairo, in which he announced a brand new US foreign policy for the Middle East. How different is it from the Obama administration's? Running Time: 01:13:45 Download: OGG, MP3 Listen live, chat, and call in to future shows on the SOTT Radio Network!
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free
- Donald Trump’s Mexico border wall threatens 111 endangered animal species
- Federal Workers Taking Odd Jobs To Make Ends Meet During Shutdown
- The terrible forthcoming destruction of the « Caribbean Basin