Urgent measures underway to evacuate residents of remote villages after flood threat caused by rising water above new 'dam' One month ago an epic natural event suddenly blocked the blocked the river. Now the army are to be tasked with 'moving a mountain' to allow the river to flow again, vital for supplies into the Bureyskaya hydro power reservoir. Initial descriptions were of a meteorite strike at the site in Khabarovsk region; later Russian and foreign scientists assessed it as a large and unusual landslide. For some the jury is still out. The scale is immense: some 34 million cubic metres of rock suddenly fell into the river, we can reveal. The bulk would fill 13,600 Olympic-sized swimming pools. Put another way, if all Americans showered at the same time, the water used would fill roughly the same space.
- Supreme Court Justice, World Bank President, and another Rothschild fall as revolution continues
- Upgraded Chinese Stealth Jet “Overwhelmingly Superior” To US F-35 Jet: Claims Beijing Analyst
- Kiwis First – Legal News with Vince Siemer
- Widow Doused Herself with Petrol in Judge Kevin Phillips’ Office
- American Apartheid: Resurrecting Communism’s South African Playbook In The Land Of The Free