"Evolution is too important to leave to evolutionary biologists." -Ray Noble MD "I don't consider my ideas controversial. I consider them right." -Lynn Margulis In London from 7-9 November 2016 I witnessed a groundbreaking summit at the British Royal Society. 300 scientists from around the world gathered to evaluate a sea change in evolutionary theory. When recalled at the end of the 21st century, this gathering may prove as pivotal as the US election that occurred at the same time. No one can say for sure until December 31, 2099 whether this meeting was that influential. But in a few minutes I'll explain why I predict it was.
- Democrat hero Michael Avenatti arrested for alleged $20 million extortion attempt
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti Arrested in New York on Federal Extortion Charges, Prosecutors Say
- Michael Avenatti Charged With Wire/Bank Fraud In Extortion Plot Against Nike
- Senate Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Calls For New Special Counsel to Investigate FISA Abuses, Russiagate (VIDEO)
- Media scold Trump after Mueller exoneration