Police have responded to an "active shooter situation" at a UPS facility in Gloucester County. There is no immediate word on whether there are any casualties. The incident was reported at 8:30 a.m. at the sprawling facility at 200 Birch Creek Road, Gloucester County spokeswoman Debra Sellitto said. She said the incident was contained to the facility, and "all other businesses and areas within the community are secure." Thirty-two UPS employees have been relocated to a nearby Holiday Inn, Sellitto said in a statement. The size of the building's entire workforce was not immediately known. Travel restrictions remain in effect on Center Square and Birch Creek roads, the statement said.
- The Road To Perdition – 10 Cautionary Tenets About US Air Power
- The Science Of Mantras: How Sacred Sounds Heal Body, Mind And Spirit
- Cat-Filter Clusterf**k Crushes Pakistani Government Credibility During Live Presser
- The “Mass Shootings Map” Propaganda Should Convince You To Carry At All Times
- Michael Malice: FBI’s Probe into 8Chan Is Prelude to Continued Elimination of Independent Publishers and Open Press (VIDEO)