Police have responded to an "active shooter situation" at a UPS facility in Gloucester County. There is no immediate word on whether there are any casualties. The incident was reported at 8:30 a.m. at the sprawling facility at 200 Birch Creek Road, Gloucester County spokeswoman Debra Sellitto said. She said the incident was contained to the facility, and "all other businesses and areas within the community are secure." Thirty-two UPS employees have been relocated to a nearby Holiday Inn, Sellitto said in a statement. The size of the building's entire workforce was not immediately known. Travel restrictions remain in effect on Center Square and Birch Creek roads, the statement said.
- Ted Koppel: Trump Is Right, Liberal Media Really Is ‘Out To Get’ Him
- Meteor fireball spotted over parts of New York State [VIDEO]
- New military study: “Remarkable” results among soldiers on a ketogenic diet
- Robert Steele: New Zealand False Flag Event – Zionist Provocation to Disarm US White Nationalists and Start World War III?
- Why Tom Friedman’s belief in a Jewish ‘ancestral homeland’ is a toxic myth